Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) is a behavioural disorder that includes symptoms such as inattentiveness, hyperactivity and impulsiveness.
Individuals with ADHD may also have additional problems, such as sleep and anxiety disorders.
Adults with ADHD may also have problems with relationships or social interaction.
Here are a some of the signs & symptoms you may be experiencing if you are struggling with ADHD …
- Do you toss and turn or are lying awake at night?
- Are you preoccupied with worry?
- May be your anxious about specific (or all) aspects of your life?
- Are you inattentive at work, and find yourself forgetting things?
- Are you easily distracted and struggle to stay on track?
- Perhaps you struggle with prioritising work that needs to be completed on time or to a deadline?
- You may struggle with sitting still and find yourself interrupting conversations & speaking out of turn?
Here’s what those who struggle with ADHD say they want instead …
- To feel calmer and able to live life at a more relaxed pace
- To feel more in control of themselves and the different parts of their life
- To regain control over their impulsive actions
- To feel they are able to structure their day & prioritise their work
- To stop worrying about what other people think
- To put boundaries around themselves which others respect
- To feel more interconnected within their body, mind and spirit
How does the ‘Transformation of Worth Process’ help?
The ‘Transformation of Worth Process’ uses Integrative Therapy. Integrative Therapy works with both the conscious and the unconscious parts of our mind, in order to resolve the signs & symptoms we are experiencing in the here and now.
Integrative Therapy incorporates a ‘psychodynamic approach’. An approach which takes into account the psychological forces that underlie human behaviour, feelings and emotions and how they relate to early life experiences.
The ‘Transformation of Worth Process’ is NOT a one-size fits all approach. It puts YOU firmly at the heart of the process. The exact techniques used, will depend on what’s going on for you right now, as well as experiences you may have had in the past.
To find out how the ‘Transformation of Worth Process’ can help you,
CLICK HERE to book a Complimentary Discovery Call with Imogen, a Qualified Integrative Psychotherapist. All sessions have the option to be delivered face to face or online via Zoom. Time or travel restrictions should never be a barrier to you receiving the help you deserve.